Are you eligible for State assistance?
Is a HAMP the right direction for you?
Is a modification your best option?
Is a Short Sale your best bet?
We can answer these questions and more! As a non-profit HUD approved counseling agency we offer these services WITHOUT COST TO YOU. We help delinquent homeowners and those that are facing foreclosure.
We help clients examine their current situation and help them determine if keeping the house is possible, and the steps the clients will have to take to keep their home. We review current assistance programs and work-out options to determine the best course for homeowners.
Home Preservation Workshop hosted by Consumer Credit & Budget Counseling
- Attention Wells Fargo Customers Are you a Wells Fargo mortgage customer facing mortgage payment challenges?
If you're feeling overwhelmed and wondering where to get help now, we invite you to get the answers you need at a free workshop being held right in your community.
You can personally meet with a Wells Fargo representative who will privately discuss your financial concerns and options. We're here to help you
Learn about options that may help you overcome payment challenges.
Understand how you may be able to keep your home and avoid foreclosure.
Find out ways to help you get back on track with your mortgage payments.
Connect with helpful resources such as housing counselors and learn about online tools availableto you.
Date: March 16, 2017 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.Place: Consumer Credit & Budget Counseling.
299 S. Shore Rd. Marmora, NJ 08223
To register or for more information, call 1-866-790-3276 Please register by March, 14, 2017. Walk-ins welcome but registration is recommended.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. © 2017 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801.
What We Offer
- Foreclosure Counseling
- First Time Homebuyer Counseling
- Credit Counseling
- Grant Resources
- Financial Literacy
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Warrior Support Services
- Sandy Recovery Housing Counseling Program
- NJ HomeSaver
- NJ HomeKeeper
High Quality Professional Service
We pledge that our clients have the right:
1. To prompt counseling services for managing money, based upon their financial situation.
2. To treatment with dignity and respect.
3. To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation, including an appropriate action plan.
4. To express dissatisfaction through a Complaint Resolution Process.
5. To discontinue their relationship with CCBC at any time.
6. To ask questions and have their concerns addressed.
This program offers free HUD-certified housing counseling services to renters and homeowners who were impacted by Superstorm Sandy and lived in one of the nine counties most impacted by the storm at the time of Sandy.